Portable Appliance Testing - PAT Testing
Who are RMK?
RMK is a family run PAT Testing company based outside of Brighton, since 2002 we have specialised in Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing) for both private sector and commercial clients across East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, London, Kent and Hampshire
Clients include Companies, Charities, Universities, Schools, Colleges and Nursing Homes
Our team of Portable Appliance Testing engineers are fully trained and qualified to ensure that each PAT Test job that we undertake is completed to a high standard.
Due to the diversity of our clients our PAT Test engineers have had CRB/DBS checks allowing us to work with councils, schools, colleges and vulnerable people.
RMK prides itself in its attention to detail, to ensure a high standard of Portable Appliance Testing and electrical safety, with the minimum of disruption to your organisation.
Why choose RMK?
- We have 10 years experience in the PAT Testing industry across East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, London, Kent and Hampshire
- Customer satisfaction – high level of repeat customers
- We are a specialist PAT Testing company
- Competitively priced PAT Tests
- Out of hours and weekend working available to minimise disruption
- Free incidental repairs – replacement plugs & fuses
- Microwave oven safety testing
- We provide periodic inspection reports and Landlord reports
- All of our work is fully guaranteed and certified
- Our engineers are qualified and trained to either the 17th edition of IEE Wiring Regulations or City & Guilds standards
Talk to a PAT Testing expert today and learn more about our Portable Appliance Testing Services, contact us on 01444 616206 or via email at email@example.com